Our goal is to align our efforts with Seattle Council PTSA (SCPTSA) & Washington State PTA (WSPTA), so that we are advocating for all children, including our own (WSPTA Advocacy Focus Areas). Below are some ways you can help!
Contact Legislative/Advocacy Chair Liz Ebersole at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
- Meet with SPS Board Director Chandra Hampson (our District 3 Representative)
- Follow Chandra on Facebook
- Keep Up-to-Date on SPS Board Activity
- Click here for more info about attending SPS Board meetings (including a calendar & board meeting archives)
- Serve on SPS Committees that parents are invited to serve on (I’m on two!)
- Write to SPS Board Members and/or SPS Administrators
- Look for Action! emails from Legislative/Advocacy Chair Liz Ebersole!
- Attend the WSPTA Advocacy Focus Day in Olympia (MLK Day, Monday, January 20)
- Interested in going? Contact Legislative/Advocacy Chair Liz Ebersole!
- Call and/or write WA Legislators when critical decisions are being made
- Look for Action! emails from me!