The PTA's mission is to advocate for each child.
Our goal is to align our efforts with Seattle Council PTSA (SCPTSA) & Washington State PTA (WSPTA), so that we are advocating for all children, including our own (WSPTA Advocacy Focus Areas).
Below are some ways you can help:
- Local Level Meet with SPS Board Director Chandra Hampson (our District 3 Representative) (notices to video calls with Director Hampson will be sent to all families at school)
- Follow Director Hampson on Facebook
- Attend Seattle Public Schools Board meetings: Click here for schedule and information how to attend
- Serve on SPS Committees
- Join the Washington State PTA Action Network to receive action alerts to communicate with our state legislators.
- Understand the organization of Seattle Public Schools and how to best direct your concerns. In addition to contacting our board representative, you may also email Tony Ruby .